Featured Post: Coming out in the LDS Church

X

Thursday, November 3, 2011

Ben Stein Interviews Richard Dawkins

I'm mostly posting this so that it can be linked in another post, but some of the things Dawkins says are interesting. Usually, I don't really enjoy watching Dawkins' interviews or lectures, not because I'm a theist, but because I'm skeptical of anyone who makes money off their opinions, regardless of ideology. However, in this interview it seems reversed. Dawkins conducts himself pretty well and Ben Stein spends most of the interview seemingly screwing around.

To be fair, though, I haven't seen the whole documentary that this is a part of, so maybe Ben Stein had a purpose that was explained earlier or later in the film.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Is there something here you like (or dislike)? Let me know! Your opinion matters!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...