Featured Post: Coming out in the LDS Church

X

Sunday, February 12, 2012

Philosophies of Men Review!

JenHeadJen, at JenHeadJen, was kind enough to post a review of Philosophies of Men. I appreciate her kindness and willingness to take the time to look over my modest efforts here.

Her blog is dedicated to reviews of all kinds. The link above will take you to her kind review of my site, but I would strongly encourage everyone to skim around and see what else she's got.

She always has helpful insights on places to go, books to read, foods to eat, and much, much more.

Hope you enjoy!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks Cristofer! Way too kind!!!

Post a Comment

Is there something here you like (or dislike)? Let me know! Your opinion matters!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...